Vendor Guidelines -
- Vendor Applications / Vendor Spaces– Vendor applications must be submitted online at www.PurpleLotusProductions.com. Vendor spaces are a total of 6ft by 6ft feet included in the space is a 6ft table, 3 chairs, space to accommodate the vendor behind the table and clients in front of the table. If you would like to bring a massage table/chair in place of the provided 6ft table please indicate that on the vendor application. The vendor space will not accommodate a massage table/chair and a 6ft table. Please contact us with any special accommodation requests. We do allow vendor space sharing (pending approval) provided both vendors can operate within the single allotted vendor space, additional space will not be provided. All vendors planning on sharing a booth must disclose this on their vendor application. All products and services that the vendor will be offering at the Expo must be listed on the vendor application. Any unauthorized items/services will not be allowed to be sold at the Expo. To ensure a well-rounded event that meets our target audience’s needs we reserve the right to limit similar products/services and to decline any applications. Once your application has been reviewed and approved (within 72 business hours) a PayPal invoice for vendor space fees will be sent. You do not need a PayPal account to pay your invoice it can be done using a credit card. Vendor spaces are not confirmed until a completed application and full payment is received.
- Payments, Refunds and Cancelation – All Vendor fees are Non-Refundable and Non- Transferable. Vendors will be sent a PayPal invoice once their application has been accepted. Vendor spaces are not confirmed until full payment has been received. If you would like to mail a check for payment please contact us via email at email@example.com so we can review your situation. If you need to cancel your Vendor Space please do so at least 2 weeks prior to the show date. This will allow for accurate print materials to be given out to the attendees.
- Set-up / Take Down Procedures - Vendor check in starts at 8 am the morning of the Expo. All vendors must check in at the Convention Center Lobby and receive their vendor wrist band. All vendors must be set-up no later than 8:50 to allow time for a brief gathering prior to the Expo start. Do not arrive prior to 8 am for set-up/check in unless you have arranged this with us a head of time. Prior to 8 am we are still finalizing the room set up with the Hotel staff. If you arrive prior to 8 am without pre arranging it with us you will be asked to wait before setting up. Vendors must remain set-up and at their booths until the end of the Expo at 5 pm. Do not start packing up prior to 5 pm as this can negatively impact the guest experience. Any vendors leaving prior to the Expo end may not be allowed to return to future Expos.
- Exhibitor Responsibility Form – The Hilton Hotel requires that all vendors sign the Exhibitor Responsibility Form. This form can be found on our website under Vendor Forms as well as attached to the bottom of the application form. If this form is not signed and returning prior to the Expo date you will be required to sign it the morning of the Expo prior to being allowed to set-up. This form does state that the Hilton requires every vendor to have a General Liability Insurance Policy. Purple Lotus Productions will not require you to show proof of a General Liability Insurance Policy and does not need to receive a copy in order for you to sign the form. It is extremely unlikely that the Hilton Hotel will request to see your General Liability Insurance Policy however they do require the form signed and reserve the right to request in writing to see proof of insurance.
- Advertising / Promotion – We advertise and promote the Expo across multiple media formats including, print media (Natural Awakenings Magazine, New Times and other publications), social media (Facebook, Twitter, ect), multiple online publications and event calendars as well as strategic flyer and coupon distribution. Vendors are required to promote the Expos as well. Vendors will receive a digital copy of the Expo Flyer that can be used to promote the Expo on your websites and social media. Vendors should like our Facebook page to allow for easy sharing of Expo information. Vendors should invite clients to the Facebook Event on our Facebook page for each Expo. Vendors will be given additional promotion materials to help facilitate the Expo promotion. The more excitement we all generate around these Expos the more lives we can touch.
- Lectures – Each Expo will offer 8 free lectures. Lectures Presenter Spaces are only open to vendors. If you would like to be considered for a Lecture Presenter Space please indicate so on your application or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your lecture topic to be considered. Lecture selection is at our discretion, we generally receive many more lecture requests than we have available spaces. If your lecture is not selected you are encouraged to submit a lecture request for the next Expo. Lecture Presenters will be notified, general 2 months prior to the Expo date, and a full lecture description will be needed.
- Bios, Pictures and the Who’s Who - Vendors must submit a Bio and Picture for use on the Expo’s Who’s Who webpage, via email to email@example.com. Bios should be 250 words or less and highlight what you will be offering at the Expo. This is the guest’s first impression of you and many use this as a way to select who they will see at the Expo. If your Bio is overly focused on you and your life and not on your offerings it might not entice them to come see you. Make sure to also include your contact info. This is free advertising for you so make sure that people can get in contact with you before and after the Expos. Pictures should be sent as a JPEG file and not imbedded in the Bio. Do Not send in PDF Format. Make sure to proof read your Bio prior to submitting. Only one Bio/Picture change will be allowed per Expo. If you have done a previous Expo you do not need to resubmit your Bio/Picture, we will reuse the information from your previous Expo.
Thank you for joining us on this Journey. We look forward to working with you.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at :
Robin Selby – (480)-296-1917 Erin McNamara – (480)-296-1928
Hilton Vendor Responsibility Form -